• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The second stimulus

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DisabledGeek89

What is the name of your state? VA

I got the first stimulus, I am on SSI and SSDI. What are the odds of me getting the second one? I did not have to do anything to get my first one.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? VA

I got the first stimulus, I am on SSI and SSDI. What are the odds of me getting the second one? I did not have to do anything to get my first one.
You might get one...or not. The Bickerson's are still fighting over the 2nd stimulus package.

zddoodah

What are the odds of me getting the second one?
Odds?

Anything is possible, but I'd be surprised if anyone is handicapping and issuing odds on possible federal legislation.

I saw stuff about it on the SSA website today when doing other Social Security stuff.
"Saw stuff"? Got a link?

The fact is that there is no second stimulus payment until and unless Congress votes to approve one and the President signs off on it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">