• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

there is a question about neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jade295B

hi I'm Jada
I live in a house with 5 floors and an old elderly grandmother lives above my apartment on the first floor.I take care of her and her son wants to give the apartment to us for it! But they have a brother who also has a share who lives in Poland. He says that after the death of my neighbor, he gives it to us for what we helped her, tell me after what time the will comes into force

quincy

In what state do you live, Jade, or if not in the US, in what country do you live? FreeAdvice handles US law questions only.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
And what do you mean when you say the brother (who I'm assuming is the brother of the son, not the "old elderly grandmother) has "a share"?

Just Blue

Jada posted this at another site and listed her jurisdiction as "Other". S/he also dug up an old thread to post nonsense...as she did here. ;)

quincy

I agree that the IP address can mean little, but Jade is almost assuredly not located in the US. Her other very odd post was reported and deleted.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
I agree that the IP address can mean little, but Jade is almost assuredly not located in the US. Her other very odd post was reported and deleted.

Well, we have odd people in the U.S. too, both native born and those coming here from other countries. ;)

Assuming where a person is from just from "odd behavior" or weird phrasing of things therefore risks making a mistake. When I see a post that suggests the person may be outside the U.S. I'll ask the question where the person is located, but I'll not assume it. But then, you know my motto is "assume nothing and verify everything".

quincy

I almost wish Jade’s other post was preserved. It was added to a worker’s compensation thread about a fall from a ladder and Jade’s comment was about having to “collect the bones” after a fall. Haha.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">