• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

There is know time to loose!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

badbecky1213

What is the name of your state? California I just found out thru my daughter that my grandson's mother is getting married this week. Either in Las Vegas or Texas. my daughter asked her if she was taking my grandson and she said yes. Next week is my son's weekend to have his son. she has not notified my son that she is taking hin out of the county let alone the state.The court appointed a lawyer for my grandson He his 4. Who do I contact about this matter of her taking him over county or state lines? She is suppose to let my son know in advance. She does not even answer the phone on the nights my son calls to talk to his son> and she is suppose to let the baby call his dad back if they are not there> this is court ordered but that makes know difference to her! Who do I contact Monday morning about this I am so scared and worried that she is going to get by with this stunt too, and we will end up with out are little man. Please help

Rushia

badbecky1213 said:
What is the name of your state? California I just found out thru my daughter that my grandson's mother is getting married this week. Either in Las Vegas or Texas. my daughter asked her if she was taking my grandson and she said yes. Next week is my son's weekend to have his son. she has not notified my son that she is taking hin out of the county let alone the state.The court appointed a lawyer for my grandson He his 4. Who do I contact about this matter of her taking him over county or state lines? She is suppose to let my son know in advance. She does not even answer the phone on the nights my son calls to talk to his son> and she is suppose to let the baby call his dad back if they are not there> this is court ordered but that makes know difference to her! Who do I contact Monday morning about this I am so scared and worried that she is going to get by with this stunt too, and we will end up with out are little man. Please help
You can do nothing, your son can. Your son should file contempt if she is denying visitation and court ordered phone contact.

T

titansfan

mom wont get away with this

the child is not "our" little man, he is your son's little man. like the other poster stated, YOU can do nothing legally, you are not a party to this, only your son can.trust me, she wont get away with it, she will probaly get a severe tongue lashing from the judge, if he/she sees mom in court enough times, the judge will get fed up with her bull**** and give dad custody.best to let dad work it out.

snostar

Your son can file contempt if mom is violating the phone contact clause in the order. In regards to taking the child out of the county, he cannot file contempt prior to a violation. He'll have to wait, if she doesn't give him notice, then takes the child and/or denies visitation he can file contempt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">