• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

they claimed that i was a minor in posession of alcohol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jacksong

i live in cayce, sc and i was at a party a few weeks ago. there were two kegs and a liquor bar at this party and i am underage. i was the DD for the night and i had had no drinks at all. i walked outside and saw one cop sittin by the street and i knew that it was time to go so i started walking for my car. as a friend and i were walking to the car, normally, no drunk walking, an undercover cop pulled in front of me and asked for our ID's. we complied and then they rounded up all of the underage id's. they wrote me a ticket fo minor in posession of alcohol when i had not had any alcohol at the party, there was no smell of it on me when the cop pulled up and i didnt give them a breathilizer. what are some laws to get out of this stupid BS

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">