• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

They forged my name on city records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I bought a home in Connecticut with a pedestrian easment for my neighbor to cross my property to get to their property. The neighbor was forclosed on by the bank and they are now claiming that they have a right to drive across my property. They showed me a document with my forged signature on it that had been entered into city records. It is not my signature nor was it wittnessed nor noterized, And the name was spelled wrong. What can I do to get this document out of city records? The Bank won't return my calls. I have asked a lawer but he dosn't seem to know what to do. What are my options? Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential