• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Things to consider when using comparison sites

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GretaMacdonald

My sister and I have been living in one apartment for years. But since she just got married and had to move with her husband, I’m planning to sell our apartment and live in a smaller unit. My sister’s husband then told us to use this comparison website of house solicitors fees where we can find a solicitor who could help us sell the apartment. But since it’ll be our first time to use such sites, is there anything that we should take note before doing so?

HRZ

sidestepping the problem of where you are ...you might also do some simple math ....often the taxes and fees involved in a sale outweigh the savings of a smaller unit and you might consider merely buying out her share ....do the math.

quincy

sidestepping the problem of where you are ...you might also do some simple math ....often the taxes and fees involved in a sale outweigh the savings of a smaller unit and you might consider merely buying out her share ....do the math.
The poster is not from the U.S. - and your answer does not address the question asked anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">