• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This is to Hex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

One would have to be a psychiatrist to understand my twisted brain pattern.:p But once I said ballerina, I thought of an old bar joke and off I went to concubine.

WyattJ

Re: Waaaaah waaaah Waaaaah

FJ1200guy said:

And Wyatt? Nothing worse than a kiss ass. ;)
And your kidding right???? I was just asking a question because I have notice hex and alot of others on this forum that are SO NEGATIVE but then again they speak the truth.

WOOOWWWW people slow down on there. I was on earlier today and I came back on and there are two pages of messages that mean nothing!

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Re: Re: Waaaaah waaaah Waaaaah

WyattJ said:
WOOOWWWW people slow down on there. I was on earlier today and I came back on and there are two pages of messages that mean nothing!

You'll get use to it. Stick around a while and you'll be posting miNdless crap too.

heh. love the edit button.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Re: Re: Re: Waaaaah waaaah Waaaaah

Lil Miss Smarty Panties said:
You'll get use to it. Stick around a while and you'll be posting midless crap too.
**A: I just love midless crap. Especially in the middle of a thread.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

IAAL is gonna spank me for not using my ieSpell. :D

J

jez51

The 60's

If you can remember the 60's, then you weren't really there!
:D

F

FJ1200guy

"And your kidding right???? I was just asking a question because I have notice hex and alot of others on this forum that are SO NEGATIVE but then again they speak the truth.

WOOOWWWW people slow down on there. I was on earlier today and I came back on and there are two pages of messages that mean nothing!"

Yeah, I was teasing you. :) I can't speak for everyone, but I always figure if the question has been answered, it's okay to post messages that mean nothing... I mean hey, we can't be boring folks, can we? :p

T

tdogg35

Hex doesn't understand that one thing to one person is something different to somebody else. He must not be as smart as he says he is because he needs everything spelled out and can't read between the lines. I wonder if he ever thought that some people don't want to put out evey little detail about there problems. It seems that he just likes this site to make fun and have a good time. It seem like he needs to get a real life. If everything was so good with him and his 2 girls then why jump on everyone that has a question. I think that he lost his girls or gave them up and uses this site to take out his anger on everyone that has a question about giving up there kid or what ever there question was.

He doesn't seem to think that maybe some people are here just to ask questions and get info but aren't really leaning that way. He always seems to jump to the worst thing he can think of like alot of other people on this forum. When in reality we don't really know what that person is thinking or is going to do. They just want some advice to help them in there time of need. So everyone needs not to rush and judge someone that post something on this forum.

There were alot of people rushing to judge me all I wanted to know about was one of the many options that I have. That's what is wrong with this country now a days. Everyone wants to rush and judge people. If this is how it is going to be in the future then god help all of us.

Last edited:
F

FJ1200guy

EXACTLY!

But he'll never see any point but his own. Ah well, on to better topics. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">