• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Threat to report to my IP, or just a power tripping admin?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Brian99

What is the name of your state? MIchigan. The site however is based in IL, and with admins based in KY, MA and IL.

Ok, I was on this off topic spinoff site. The rules state that you can talk to anyone on the board,whether it be mean or not. That im fine with since that was one of the reasons this board was set up.

Now my issue: I was on this board, just posting away off-topic material and using a school computer. THis admin in particular has it out against me and has reported me to my IP (or so he claims). Which happens to be my university since I dont own a home computer. However I try to keep non-academic surfing to a minimum.

I graduate in December, only a month away and dont want to put that in jeproady.

Is this simply a threat (which I hope so) or should I brace myself for anything. Like action from the univeristy, etc?

Thanks for your time.

JETX

"Is this simply a threat (which I hope so) or should I brace myself for anything. Like action from the univeristy, etc?"
*** Two very simple responses:
1) How the hell would we know whether actions by someone else, for something we don't know about, are valid or not??
and
2) What the hell does this have to do with the LAW??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">