• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Threatened and then fired?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

But as pointed out by Taxing Matters, the facts presented by the poster are silent on the question of whether the job involved bus driving.
OP was "silent" about many things. Should we spend all month advising about ALL silent points? Didn't you learn that you advise based on what is presented in Law School?

Wow, did not expect it to blow up like this.
He's just a tour guide to places around Arizona(Grand Canyon) and Utah(Zion), he doesn't drive the buses (the company hires other persons or bus companies for that). He is there to make sure all customers are accounted for before, during and after the tours. Also other things like hotel check ins, and minor tour scheduling (like if there are delays).
I hope that cleared that up.

Just Blue

Wow, did not expect it to blow up like this.
He's just a tour guide to places around Arizona(Grand Canyon) and Utah(Zion), he doesn't drive the buses (the company hires other persons or bus companies for that). He is there to make sure all customers are accounted for before, during and after the tours. Also other things like hotel check ins, and minor tour scheduling (like if there are delays).
I hope that cleared that up.
It does. Thank You for coming back to clarify.

OP was "silent" about many things. Should we spend all month advising about ALL silent points? Didn't you learn that you advise based on what is presented in Law School?
I didn't say I was in law school. See how many conclusions you jump to based on incomplete information?

Sponsored Ad