• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tiamaria07

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

You were actually answered by a real attorney. Who took time out of her busy weekend to help you.

Just FYI.

tiamaria707

how about you leave me alone...you gave your "advice"...i guess so did the other person...I don't agree with it...and I'm going to seek out someone who can look at my case in depth and offer advice...have a nice life.

Isis1

I don't know that...there is no evidence...
her signature line CLEARLY stated such.

Tia, you let him drive drunk with the kids in the car. you know how i know? you didn't call 911 and report him. they would have arrested him on the spot.

and visitation is not an order. it's a priviledge. dad doesn't HAVE to visit his kids. look at it this way, i've rather have the responsibility of taking care of my children full time...than the carefree life of a non custodial parent. and i've been both.

you need to find another way to deal with dad not showing up. i move my life as if my son's dad isn't around. on his visitation days, i still have back up. even if he never calls to say he's running late...or he's not showing...my son knows the drill and where to go. learn to work around it.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
how about you leave me alone...you gave your "advice"...i guess so did the other person...I don't agree with it...and I'm going to seek out someone who can look at my case in depth and offer advice...have a nice life.
Have a great one yourself. You want left alone? LEAVE THE SITE. No one forced you to read the post or reply. But you need evidence. And you didnt' answer all the questions I asked. But oh well.

Proserpina

Sigh.

You just don't want to hear the legal truth.

Good luck with that. You're in for a long, miserable life if you don't get your head on straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">