• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time frame for ex boyfriend to come and get his belongings after a permanent injunction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

doda827

I was granted a permanent injunction 2 weeks ago and my ex boyfriend has yet to come and pick up his belongings. Is there a certain amount of time he receives to come and get his belongings? What are some options I have to get his belongings out of my house.

LdiJ

I am not sure I would be allowed with the injunction
Is it a mutual injunction? Or is it just against him? You can facilitate him getting his stuff back. He may be too afraid to risk violating the injunction to come anywhere near you himself.

You could also pack it up and ask a friend to deliver it. Heck, you could even send it in an UBER.

doda827

Is it a mutual injunction? Or is it just against him? You can facilitate him getting his stuff back. He may be too afraid to risk violating the injunction to come anywhere near you himself.

You could also pack it up and ask a friend to deliver it. Heck, you could even send it in an UBER.
It is against him, I filed it and it was granted 2 weeks ago and he still has not set it up with the sheriff's office to come and pick it up

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">