• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time Has Come

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

poiduke

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?IL
In 1999 I committed to buying a house with bf.I put up $18000 he had none.Due to credit issues regarding my divorce from ex husband,I was not on the mort. or deed. BF was to deed me and did not.
In 10/03 BF got himself in a world of trouble in Iowa.I gathered everything I had and went there to bail him out for owi,possession of controlled substance,no tax stamp,intent to deliver........This was my first clue what he was doing without my knowledge.Went to an outpatient rehab and started what I thought was recovery.He got a plea bargin and was put on probation.
In 1/04 my son came to live with us.BF not keen on it but agree's.In 10/04 he gets another dui in IL(2) and is currently dealing with it.But IL has no idea about Iowa issue.Nor has Iowa been made aware of IL.
I had been negoiating BF to buy me out.But has now decided he wants to deny our agreements and I just leave.I have numerous documents from the bid to closing that it was my money, as well as witnesses that this is the case.
What action do I take to prove that not only am I a valid resident but that I have an interest in the property?
With the above info. re: the owi,dui I am willing to drop a dime to each state's attorney.I know that borders on blackmail or worse maybe,and it is not in my nature to be so ugly but I want to is due me and to move on.
I want what I put in as well as my share of the equity.

Thank you in advance for replies.
Poiduke

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">