• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

time served

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My boyfriend is serving a sentence for check forgery at the texas state jail. I recently found out he has warrants for traffic tickets in Harris County. Since he served in Harris county before being transfered to state jail, I was told there is a motion he can file to get time served and take care of those warrants. What is the motion and how can I get it without a lawyer? I really need this information soon since once he is released from the state the county will take him right away and it will be too late to file the motion. Please help me.
Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential