• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tips on suing the government

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iustitia

do to what i can only assume is a copy and past error i had to remake the thread

ok.. so to start.

- suing the government
- all 3 branches and the DOD... all of them
- it involves brain washing...

about me

- i am a very sane. just talk to me. i will do my best to understand you and answer you appropriately.
- however my "functions" have been limited.
- i was brainwashed but don't know where or how to obtain proof.
- all kinds of things were taken from me.

my situation as of now

- no one is willing to take on a brain washing case... the government has brain washed and it is even kinda widely known that the unabomber was an MK ultra subject (victim) and despite that he is rotting away in a penitentiary managed by the people who brainwashed him...
- i cant find people: lawyers/doctors/anyone. who will even acknowledge that it is even a thing.
- how/where do i start. who do i talk to in order to get a legal battle going?

quincy

What is the name of your state?

If you have no proof that you were brainwashed, and if you cannot convince others you have been brainwashed, you will have no chance of successfully suing the government.

Sorry.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
If you don't know where or when it happened then I would say you don't know it happened at all.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
- i cant find people: lawyers/doctors/anyone. who will even acknowledge that it is even a thing.
- how/where do i start. who do i talk to in order to get a legal battle going?
Realistically, if you want to sue the federal government you need a lawyer experienced in doing that. There are very exacting rules you must follow when you do that, and those rules will differ depending on the particular type of claim you bring against the government. If you fail in following the procedure, you can lose even if you had a good claim to bring.

You have to be able to state the facts of what happened to you and who did it. It is pretty much guaranteed that you would have no claim against the courts or Congress as they would not be in a position to carry out what you allege. If it happened, it would have had to be done by some government agency. You mentioned the Department of Defense (DoD) but you yourself have stated you don't if that agency is responsible or indeed you seem to have no evidence that this happened at all other than, apparently, a gut feeling that something happened to you. That isn't going to be enough to get you into court.

The fact that doctors evidently cannot see any evidence of someone having done something to you and that lawyers won't touch it suggests that you simply wouldn't have a good claim to pursue. I understand you won't like to hear this, but everyone I have met that has claimed such things has was not brainwashed by the government; rather, they had some mental illness issue that was leading them to think that they were the focus of this kind of government action. None of them felt crazy or insane, and like you were seemed rational to converse with. Mental illness quite often is not easy for the affected person to spot. He or she doesn’t feel sick. But nevertheless his/her brain is functioning in a way that is giving him/her trouble in his/her life. If you have not done so yet, see a mental health professional for an evaluation. You might find that he or she can help you overcome a problem that is leading you to think something is happening that is not.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Starting with basics:

When and where were you brainwashed?
How do you know this occurred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">