• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tired of court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ymspimp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? il my mother was killed by a drunk driver and they had to appoint someone legal guardian of my brother well we sued and my little 15 old brothers has money in bank well we just received some more money and my older brother told me not to tell the courts so i did'nt i just use the money to take of him ,yes iam the one wit guardianship with was forced on me by the lawyer and my 3 brothers i have 7 kids already.long story short my conveiced me to give him some of my brothers moneys then he went to the courts and told them about the money i thought i was doing the rite thing by just putting it in the bank and taking care of him i have my own money from my mothers insurance and i started my own buisness dont need any money or problems i fell like he set me up to fell i love my brother but i rather take care of him without the courts in my life i live in dec,il and before he turns 18 the courts and lawyers are trying to spend his money on paper work so what do i do now

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">