• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

title company ruthless

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

panther20th

i am from california bay area. i need to know what is condiser negligent in my case the title company who was handeling the sale of my house was neglegent from the beginning. my house was sold under a restrainging order due to mine and my husbands divorce he was in jail, when i found out about the sale i had my divorce attorney contact all involved so no one would get in trouble. when i contacted the title company she was rude and told me she did a thourough title search and i had no rights or interest to the home and i was not on anything but on our 2nd we took out my name is right there with my ex-husband she lied because she asked the mortgage co who took out our 2nd for a payoff they faxed it to her. then she gave me a fraudulent pay off for my house the 1st one showed to the seller 18,000.00 dollars the one which i didn't see until 2 months later was for three weeks later shows only 5,000.00 coming to the seller in 3 weeks my interest went from 14,000.00 to 26,000.00 about 12,000.00 differenc in only 3 weeks then she lied to my attorney and i before she gave us the 2nd statement she told me the only way the house could sale is if i signed a quick deed or i was going to lose my house i asked her what the final money i would recieve she said it would be a few thousand less because we didn't close on the right date she said i get 14,000.00 i said okay but that wasn't true she already knew that i wasn't gettin hardly nothing. i ended up with 454.00 proceeds from my house what can i do now. thanks, frustrated at professionals. panther

[Edited by panther20th on 03-25-2001 at 10:39 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">