• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tn: won case, now what?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

luvvan

I won a general sessions judgement here in TN for $1730. So, I garnished my former tenant's wages, but he then quit his job. How do I find out where he is working? All I have is his name & copy of driver licence (without SSN). Also, my wife found a car purchase agreement that he had left that has the VIN of his car. A few questions:

1) Can anyone recommend an affordable skip trace company that could find his current employer? Is there a way to find where he works without paying for skip trace given the info I have on him?

2) If I find out where he currently resides rather than who employs him, then what must I do to legally repo his car??

The property is in Tennessee.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">