• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Chillfactor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
I received your private message and forwarded it to the administrators of this site.

It was a mistake for you to delete your thread in the Family Law section of the forum after you received several responses to your questions there.

In that thread, you were told you needed a criminal defense attorney. You have been charged with a felony.

Here, again, is a link to the "burglary of a habitation" law:
If someone suggested to you that your arrest was a wrongful arrest, you can discuss this with your attorney. The fact that you were separated from your wife and had not lived in the house for over half a year, your entry into the home to remove items seems to support the arrest.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential