• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To citsam

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan

Questions that were not asked of you in your previous, now-locked thread that perhaps should have been asked:

How long ago did all of this occur?

Did you ever serve time in jail or were you placed on probation as a result of the criminal charge?

Are you looking to correct OLD (erroneous) records?

If errors appear on old records, your first step will be to order a transcript of the hearing from the court and have this transcript personally reviewed by an attorney in your area.

I don't see any way around having a personal review by an attorney in your area, though, whether this is an older case you were involved in or a more recent one.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free and Confidential