• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Much coverage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kbrews

I live in California and I had three dentals plans - one was a HMO two were PPO's - I had a very expensive dental treatment done and the dentist said that one of the ppo's do not cover that procedure and that I would have to pay the difference from the HMO - so I agreed my out of pocket would be $1,000 - I had the work done and then received a statement from the PPO that stated it would have covered the expense but I meet my limit for the year. I could have waited two months for this procedure and then this expense would have been covered but the dentist lied to me and said it was not covered and I would have to pay. Do you think I should fight this and not pay since I was lied to

ALawyer

For openers, I'd tell the dentist that you'll only pay what the insurance would not have covered.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">