• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Remove Injunction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

oceanside54

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Massachusetts

I have owned a beach front condo in Massachusetts for the last 18 years. I own the unit free and clear.

Recently, I made allegations of misappropriation of condo fees by the trustees and have been in civil litigation against them for the last couple years.

My unit was raided by the local police due to phone calls made by unmanned neighbors for supposedly suspicious motor vehicle traffic suspecting drug sales. (Yet prior to my allegations there were neither suspicious traffic nor problems)

During the raid no drugs were found but four left over firecrackers from my daughter’s last summer 4th of July party were found in my garage.

I was arrest for the same fireworks that I had used for the last 18 years on the 4th of July on the beach behind the condo. And now those same firecrackers have turned into bombs.

While I was being held in jail the Trustees went into court ex-parte and got an injunction barring me from returning to my home.

I am a 58 year old commercial pilot and United States Marine Veteran. There are no victims in this case and absolutely no violence on my record.

Note I have not been found guilty on any charges.

What is necessarily to have this injunction overturned in order for me to return to my home of 18 years?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Massachusetts

I have owned a beach front condo in Massachusetts for the last 18 years. I own the unit free and clear.

Recently, I made allegations of misappropriation of condo fees by the trustees and have been in civil litigation against them for the last couple years.

My unit was raided by the local police due to phone calls made by unmanned neighbors for supposedly suspicious motor vehicle traffic suspecting drug sales. (Yet prior to my allegations there were neither suspicious traffic nor problems)

During the raid no drugs were found but four left over firecrackers from my daughter’s last summer 4th of July party were found in my garage.

I was arrest for the same fireworks that I had used for the last 18 years on the 4th of July on the beach behind the condo. And now those same firecrackers have turned into bombs.

While I was being held in jail the Trustees went into court ex-parte and got an injunction barring me from returning to my home.

I am a 58 year old commercial pilot and United States Marine Veteran. There are no victims in this case and absolutely no violence on my record.

Note I have not been found guilty on any charges.

What is necessarily to have this injunction overturned in order for me to return to my home of 18 years?

**A: your attorney will let you know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">