• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tolling the statute of limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
I think the term 'slippery' sums them up best :devilish:
Hey now, I'm only slippery when wet, mostly after the shower. :LOL:

An EPA listing of known pathogens that might result from manure is helpful but doesn't get you all the way there to prove that you are suffering irreparable harm. You'll need evidence that you are already suffering demonstrable harm or that the risk is so great that you are likely to suffer imminient and long lasting harm if the relief is not granted. This would likely require expert testimony, and there are specific rules that govern expert testimony.

Last edited:

An EPA listing of known pathogens that might result from manure is helpful but doesn't get you all the way there to prove that you are suffering irreparable harm. You'll need evidence that you are already suffering demonstrable harm or that the risk is so great that you are likely to suffer imminient and long lasting harm if the relief is not granted. This would likely require expert testimony, and there are specific rules that govern expert testimony.
I hope admin allows this video as that's a fake name just for this issue.
What do you think, would you say that I am suffering imminent and long lasting harm?
Both of those rickety fences are on my property and the northern boundary is about 10 feet before you get to the wheel of the irrigation boom

quincy

I thought Neil's concern was about the manure. That is a lot of dust being kicked up by the trucks, though.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Just read this and I agree. I am only slippery when wet as well.

Is the dust what behind the trucks as they drive by what you are concerned about?
It's the nature of the dust, as it originates from the cow manure that's left behind in the trucks, and the manure that fell off the trucks as they drive down to the 'piles'. This road has been in almsost daily use for 2 years so any dust from the roads construction has long gone. Even so, the constant forced inhalation of dust 10 hours a day, 7 days a week from whatever source can only be considered a threat to health.
Almost forgot. Can the possibility of the pollution of the groundwater be construed as irreparable harm , not just to me but for all the local well owners?

Last edited:

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
It's the nature of the dust, as it originates from the cow manure that's left behind in the trucks, and the manure that fell off the trucks as they drive down to the 'piles'. This road has been in almsost daily use for 2 years so any dust from the roads construction has long gone. Even so, the constant forced inhalation of dust 10 hours a day, 7 days a week from whatever source can only be considered a threat to health.
Almost forgot. Can the possibility of the pollution of the groundwater be construed as irreparable harm , not just to me but for all the local well owners?
I suppose you would have to test the dust for fecal content and pathogens, etc., in order to come even close to making a compelling argument that there in a health threat.

You would have to show that the "possibility" of pollution of the groundwater in not merely "possible" but likely, and/or has already happened. However, I think it would be the EPA that would have standing to pursue that matter, not you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">