• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Totally lost and confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

patsorhill3

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona Dept of Treas is taking income tax and now part of my disability for the dept of ED student loan. Have already pd $5800 on a $2700 loan. I have written Dept of Ed filing to discharge the student loan for Total & Perm Disability and school closure but what bothers me I have asked 3X for a complete disclosure and I have given them more than a reasonable length of time (over 90 days). Is there anything legal I can do and can I recoup any of the $5800?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona Dept of Treas is taking income tax and now part of my disability for the dept of ED student loan. Have already pd $5800 on a $2700 loan. I have written Dept of Ed filing to discharge the student loan for Total & Perm Disability and school closure but what bothers me I have asked 3X for a complete disclosure and I have given them more than a reasonable length of time (over 90 days). Is there anything legal I can do and can I recoup any of the $5800?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Help us help you.

Why do you think the loan should be forgiven?

patsorhill3

I am totally disabled and I didn't get to finish before the school closed so I wasn't able to utilize what I was going to school for

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">