Under the Radar Member
Wondering - did you ever get your car - with the odor of gas - fixed? (p/x, folks...)For those who are allergic in this particular office, it's a matter of high potency chemicals and the types of chemicals these things are made of. For me, it's the high potency artificial chemicals derived from petroleum products. Shampoos, deodorants, laundry detergent, and dryer sheets don't seem to bother me. With another employee here, it's only the petroleum based chemicals that set off her reactions and allergies.
There are a lot of people here who wear one or two dabs of perfume or cologne, and thats fine, as we don't smell it.
Most of these ingrates here are unprofessional as you can get though. They can't even be bothered to use professional manners in the office......if it can be smelled outside your cubicle, it's too much.......if your "vapor trail" lingers for more than 5 seconds, it's too much........if it can be smelled in the office before you even get to the office, it's too much.