• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic ticket missing offense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

2muchdebt

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I got a ticket today. Officer stated that he clocked me going 70 in a 55.

When I got home I looked at the ticket and realized that he left the offense section completely blank. The speed section is blank and no offense is checked.

Could this be grounds for dismissal?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I got a ticket today. Officer stated that he clocked me going 70 in a 55.

When I got home I looked at the ticket and realized that he left the offense section completely blank. The speed section is blank and no offense is checked.

Could this be grounds for dismissal?
I'll tag one of the police officers here. @CdwJava

2muchdebt

Thanks a bunch! On another note...do you know if it's possible to change a user name?

This is an old account and now I have no debt! Woo hoo! Lol.

2muchdebt

And is it possible to post a picture here? I have a picture of the citation with all personal info redacted if that would help.

Just Blue

Thanks a bunch! On another note...do you know if it's possible to change a user name?

This is an old account and now I have no debt! Woo hoo! Lol.
You're welcome. You can scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a "contact us" ...just ask for your name to be changed and state the name you want. I suggest "leadfoot". :sneaky::giggle:

Yes you can post a pic w/ redacted info, although I don't know if it's necessary.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">