• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

transpassing?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spastranas

What is the name of your state? Idaho

I rented my condo to a guy, but we did not sign a lease. He did not pay for june or july, so I started and evicion precess, served him the 3 days notice, and the guy finally left.

the problem: 3 month ago, (in May) he took a roomate, I do not have an agreement with the roomate, or have not received any money from him, he is still leaving on my condo and does not want to leave.

I have also started an eviction process with him, but It does not sound right to me, that I would have to evict a guy that I do not know, or have an agreement with.

Could I just call a sheriff and have him removed of my house, or simply change the locks? or do I still need to go to court?

Please advice

panzertanker

spastranas said:

I rented my condo to a guy, but we did not sign a lease. He did not pay for june or july, so I started and evicion precess, served him the 3 days notice, and the guy finally left.

the problem: 3 month ago, (in May) he took a roomate, I do not have an agreement with the roomate, or have not received any money from him, he is still leaving on my condo and does not want to leave.

I have also started an eviction process with him, but It does not sound right to me, that I would have to evict a guy that I do not know, or have an agreement with.

Could I just call a sheriff and have him removed of my house, or simply change the locks? or do I still need to go to court?

Please advice
3 day pay or quit, same as the other guy.
If you change the locks, you will be in for a world of hurt.

south

Try this first

Call the cops and say you just evicted the tenant and then his friend came around and sat there in the last few days before lock out and said he was not budging, tell the cops he is trespassing, you do not know who he is and the evicted friend must have given him a copy of the keys.

spastranas said:

Please advice

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">