• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transportation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettyria

What is the name of your state? MD

How is transportation to visitation usually handled? Whose responsibility is to pick-up and drop-off? Is it unusual to ask for compensation if you are the transporting parent and the drive is about 1- 1.5 hour drive?

Thanks stans! :)

jbowman

After all the trouble you have caused on this site, your smart alek remarks and giving out wrong information, you actually have the nerve to post another question and expect an answer?

Havent you been deleting your threads also? Come on now, chiquita..... do a search, you can find the answer.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? MD

How is transportation to visitation usually handled? Whose responsibility is to pick-up and drop-off? Is it unusual to ask for compensation if you are the transporting parent and the drive is about 1- 1.5 hour drive?

Thanks stans! :)
I don't advise members who delete their threads.

prettyria

After all the trouble you have caused on this site, your smart alek remarks and giving out wrong information, you actually have the nerve to post another question and expect an answer?

Havent you been deleting your threads also? Come on now, chiquita..... do a search, you can find the answer.
I havent created trouble on this site. If you were doing your sideline stalking correctly you would see that I respectfully respond to threads and only give "smart alek remarks" when people adress me in such a matter, for instance you...

Just because I dont bow down to my senior level stans does not make me a trouble maker. Im not on here for cliques or acceptance.

Noone forced you to respond so obviously you wanted to let me know that you have taken notice of me as well. You have been acknowledge- now move on and have a great day. :)

Silverplum

As one of those "stans" you so deride, I choose to keep my legal knowledge to myself when it comes to your questions.

StampGirl

I havent created trouble on this site. If you were doing your sideline stalking correctly you would see that I respectfully respond to threads and only give "smart alek remarks" when people adress me in such a matter, for instance you...

Just because I dont bow down to my senior level stans does not make me a trouble maker. Im not on here for cliques or acceptance.

Noone forced you to respond so obviously you wanted to let me know that you have taken notice of me as well. You have been acknowledge- now move on and have a great day. :)
Lets remind you of the trouble you have done on this site: DELETING YOUR THREAD/RESPONSES/NONSENSE.

The clock is ticking on how long YOU leave this thread on the board before YOU delete it.

Mommy711

It depends on several things. What does the visitation order say? Does it address exchanges? If not who created the distance?

In some cases the parent receiving the child(ren) does the driving. In other cases the parents meet halfway to exchange.

fairisfair

so how is the weather where you all are?? it's been gorgeous here. The coolest May we have ever had....anybody bought anything new? or have a story they would like to tell??;)

Silverplum

so how is the weather where you all are?? it's been gorgeous here. The coolest May we have ever had....anybody bought anything new? or have a story they would like to tell??;)
It's quite cool in Denver today, rainy and damp. ;)

I spent the weekend quietly, no parties. Did laundry and house-stuff. :p

penelope10

The answer would require illiteracy to understand. I can't go there.
Why Stans is the capitol of the canton of Nidwalen in Switzerland, silly billy. I know that all of us are blond, tall, and beautiful that participate on the forum. Right? How nice of the OP to notice.:D

Just Blue

84 here but we are going to get a Tstorm...

Everyone have a good weekend??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">