• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transvaginal Mesh

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

worthspending

Indiana. My girlfriend had several surgeries during 2008. Based on her current symptoms, we believe she might be experiencing problems due to the use of transvaginal mesh and erosion. Basically, I'm looking for direction to the firm that is leading the charge regarding transvaginal mesh.

Thanks

CSO286

Indiana. My girlfriend had several surgeries during 2008. Based on her current symptoms, we believe she might be experiencing problems due to the use of transvaginal mesh and erosion. Basically, I'm looking for direction to the firm that is leading the charge regarding transvaginal mesh.Thanks
You won't find it here. We don't give referrals to attorneys here on the forum.

Click the "Find a Lawyer" Link at the bottom of each post.

I do wish your girlfriend well...Has she gone in for follow-up care?

Hot Topic

Take her to a doctor to determine exactly what is happening. You're too blinded at the moment by dollar signs.

czlc89

mesh suits

http://www.newsinferno.com/defective-medical-devices/national-law-firm-files-transvaginal-mesh-injury-lawsuits-in-three-federal-jurisdictions/36099

This is an article about cases that were filed recently. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">