• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

travel restrictions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?WI
Thanks, HappyHusband, for your advice to post my question here. I hope somebody can help me to get some info about getting a travel permission while on a probation period for drunk driving. The probation officer say: Even if I want to let you leave USA, the law will not allow you. How can one get a travel permit from the court? I am asking about my boyfriend who is USC on a probation period for drunk driving untill 2009. He wants to visit me in Ireland for a week. Thank you very much for any future response.

I wish it was that easy. I am a bulgarian citizen currently residing in Ireland. I applied for holiday visa and i got rejected.


Senior Member
It looks like you will have to wait to see him until 2009 or when you can get a visa to come to the U.S.

Seriously, how committed can you both be if he is here and you are in Ireland?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential