• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tree fell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

debrad

What is the name of your state? Maryland

A tree from a Park fell on my house and caused significant damage. My homeowners insurance will not cover the full amount of damage. I have contacted the Park and they say that they are not responsible for any damage that their trees cause. I do not agree. Can anyone help guide me to what to tell this group?

M

Manji

My State is, Pennsylvania

I too am interested in this topic. A tree located on borough property fell in my yard just today. Nothing was damaged but there are more trees in the area that could fall on my house. I would like to get these trees trimmed so that they will be away from my house. Since they are on borough property is the borough responsible for the cutting expenses? If they do not cut them and they fall on my house will the borough then be liable for damages?

Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">