• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tree service won't pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

badmistake

What is the name of your state? wi, i had a tree service cut some trees down on my property a couple of months ago and one of the trees they cut down hit my neighbor's power lines and knocked them down causing the power co. to come out and reattach the lines at a cost of $300.00 , my neighbor is claiming the tree service did not pay the bill and the tree service also said they're not liable, now my neighbors are aking me to pay it. this tree service advertises on their business cards and on their trucks that they are fully insured. i'm not sure what to do here so any advice is greatly appreciated

K

knotcops

File a claim with their insurance company. Are they a licensed contractor? If so, contact the state contractors board and file a complaint. Go to the court house and file a small claims suit. Just some choices for you to think about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">