• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am from Kansas and I have a particularly tough situation. Earlier I posted that I was at a party and I had been given a notice to appear for underaged drinking. The officer wrote in his report that I said that I had a bottle of Jack Daniel's Down Home Punch. I was detained, but I was not read my rights. Does my supposed admission of guilt provide that this evidence will be permissable in court? No down home punch was confiscated, and the other officer's reports said that no one had seen me drink. The officers did not see me drink and there were no intoxication tests performed. They didn't even ask me for ID! My final questions are these? Should I plead not guilty (even if I drank), and what are the outcomes (what will happen to me)for pleading guilty or not guilty? This is also my first offense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential