• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tring to find my son farther

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

priceb

What is the name of your state? florida :confused: i am in need of knowing what steps to take to find my son dad. my son is sick and i need to find his dad to let him know that we need his help.so if there's anyone who can help me i realy do need it at this time. all i'm doing now is calling around to every place i know of that can help me out with this.at this time no luck at all i hope that someone can help me with this.

A

ahutchGA

What information do you already know about the father? That's a starting point.

Do you live in the same town as son's father?
Do you know where father's parents live/work?
Do you know where father went to high school or college?

Website searches can help, so can directory assistance.

good luck!

P

priceb

at this time i only have his social security number and date of birth and yes we live in the same town. his parents are no longer living.

P

priceb

thank you sunnie it's nice too know that someone cares.

S

Sunnie

You're welcome. Another way that you may be able to find him without involving the State is through websites like www.anywho.com. Enter his name and city, and hopefully the phone is listed in his name, and he has an uncommon name. Not something like "Christopher Smith", for example. Other than that, without knowing more information you have for him, that's all I can come up with. One more thing, though, and I don't know this first hand, but I have heard that you can go to your local SS office with a letter and they can mail it to him (they have his address by looking up his SS#).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">