• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trouble with licensed in-home daycare

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

momma.thomas

i live in kansas and have recently had to fire a licensed in-home daycare provider for failure to show up at her contracted time. this provider is now refusing to give me a copy of my children's medical documents that i had to give her so that my children could go there. does she have the right to withhold my kid's records and what are my rights to get them?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
i live in kansas and have recently had to fire a licensed in-home daycare provider for failure to show up at her contracted time. this provider is now refusing to give me a copy of my children's medical documents that i had to give her so that my children could go there. does she have the right to withhold my kid's records and what are my rights to get them?
You mean, the COPIES of the records that you provided, right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">