• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trustee And Banks Statements During Chapter 7

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elvis99

What is the name of your state? AZ IAM FILING
CHAPTER 7 AND THE ATTORNEY SAYS A QUALIFY BUT I HAVE BEEN USING MY DEBIT CARD TO CALL A CHAT LINE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LONELY :( AND HAVE SPENT ALOT ON IT . I AM NERVOUSE AND EMBARRASED IF THE
TRUSTEE SEES ALL THESE CHARGES OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBER 1 AND NUMBER 2 IF THEY COULD DISQUALIFY ME FOR BK 7 FOR IT. I USED MY DEBIT CARD AND I KNOW THEY SAY YOU SHOULDNT BE CHARGING
ANYTHING UP AND CLAIMING IT ON THE BK. BUT STILL
EMBARASSED BY IT .AND WORRIED THANKS !!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

elvis99 said:
What is the name of your state? AZ IAM FILING
CHAPTER 7 AND THE ATTORNEY SAYS A QUALIFY BUT I HAVE BEEN USING MY DEBIT CARD TO CALL A CHAT LINE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LONELY :( AND HAVE SPENT ALOT ON IT . I AM NERVOUSE AND EMBARRASED IF THE
TRUSTEE SEES ALL THESE CHARGES OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBER 1 AND NUMBER 2 IF THEY COULD DISQUALIFY ME FOR BK 7 FOR IT. I USED MY DEBIT CARD AND I KNOW THEY SAY YOU SHOULDNT BE CHARGING
ANYTHING UP AND CLAIMING IT ON THE BK. BUT STILL
EMBARASSED BY IT .AND WORRIED THANKS !!

Posting a question in the forum?
Follow these rules to ensure your question does not get deleted by forum modrators:
Your question may have already been covered! Before posting, check these resources:
- Our home page links to full sections of professionally answered questions.
- Search the forums archive of over 410,000 previously posted questions and answers.

Please type in lower case letters.

elvis99

sorry about the caps any advise would truly be appreciated

iam very sorry about the caps. i have been a wreck lately!! thanks for any info!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: sorry about the caps any advise would truly be appreciated

elvis99 said:
iam very sorry about the caps. i have been a wreck lately!! thanks for any info!

My response:

Don't apologize . . . just start a new thread and do it right.

IAAL

Ladynred

Debit cards come out of your checking.. so its not literally a 'debt'.

The Trustee is likley only going to be interested in the bank statement for the day you filed..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">