• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trying to find an attorney for NFA and CFTC legal work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cfspartan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wyoming

I'm currently running an unregistered Hedge Fund in Forex under 4.13(a) small pool exemption. I'm running out of room under the small pool cap and need an attorney familiar with NFA and CFTC regulations. When using ******dale.com and Google, the only sources I know of, I am coming up dry. It's fine to find attorneys dealing in securities, but I don't want to waste their time and mine by calling all 500 of them to find out whether they have the experience I need.

Does anyone have any advice or know someone?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
This is not an attorney referral forum. You can use the orange "Find a Lawer" button at the top right of this page.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wyoming

I'm currently running an unregistered Hedge Fund in Forex under 4.13(a) small pool exemption. I'm running out of room under the small pool cap and need an attorney familiar with NFA and CFTC regulations. When using ******dale.com and Google, the only sources I know of, I am coming up dry. It's fine to find attorneys dealing in securities, but I don't want to waste their time and mine by calling all 500 of them to find out whether they have the experience I need.

Does anyone have any advice or know someone?

cfspartan

Still looking

I tried the "find" feature of this site and the search feature of ******dale. All I'm looking for is some advice on different ways to find what I'm looking for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">