• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trying to find out where rental car insurance company is

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SocialMedia

I was hit by someone driving an Avis rental car. Avis Budget Group is not in my state and so they hired an independent adjuster based in my state to settle the claim. Long story short the independent adjuster is lowballing the settlement offer and not offering any explanation for his position. I think I need to file a complaint against Avis Budget Group but I'm not able to find out what state they're licensed in. Can anyone help with finding the state Avis Budget Group is licensed out of and also their license #?

Thanks

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
I was hit by someone driving an Avis rental car. Avis Budget Group is not in my state and so they hired an independent adjuster based in my state to settle the claim. Long story short the independent adjuster is lowballing the settlement offer and not offering any explanation for his position. I think I need to file a complaint against Avis Budget Group but I'm not able to find out what state they're licensed in. Can anyone help with finding the state Avis Budget Group is licensed out of and also their license #?

Thanks
Why not let your insurance company handle this? That's why you pay those premiums. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">