• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trying to get visitation, but girlfriend will flee.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



my brother and his ex-girlfriend lives in georgia.my brother pays child suppport but never got his little girl legitamized or legal custody of his child. his ex-girlfriend always refuses to let him see her when ever she gets mad at him or gets a new boyfriend in her life. my brother just got a lawyer to get his daughter legitamized and is filing for joint custody. his ex-girlfriend is now married to a man that physically abuses my niece. my brother called the police and child services on him but they said there is nothing that he can do because his daughter is not legitamized. the problem now is that my brothers lawyer says that he can not find my brothers ex-girlfriend to deliver the papers to go to court. they go to court the end of this month. but i know for a fact that she still lives there. she always run when my brother tries to file for joint custody of his daughter. how will they give her her papers if she keeps telling them that they have the wrong house? will she ever get the papers in time for her to go court? and will she get them before she will leave again. her husband is military and she is from england.

[Edited by princess1174 on 05-05-2001 at 11:45 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential