• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Two tickets within a month in Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JordyGoneHam

okay I got a speeding ticket on 9/20/14 before I have had my license for 6 months and I went into court and they gave me an appeal to come back when I'm 17 so I would only get 20 days without privileges .. I just got another speeding ticket today 10/19/14. I have had my license for over six months but I'm am really scared how long I'm going too lose my license.. Both tickets were going 20 over.. Could someone please give me advice on what I should do and what you think my suspension will be.

I'mTheFather

The obvious advice is to slow down and obey the speed limit. Too bad you didn't ask for advice with the first ticket.

I have no idea what the consequence will be, but you deserve to have your license suspended. Perhaps a visit with an attorney is in order.

JordyGoneHam

Not really driving like an idiot. Roads were clear it was sunny. Didn't even realize I was speeding honestly. I thought it was a 55 also. But I know that doesnt matter. Oh well... Looks like I'll be out for a few months

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">