• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

two year old driving under suspension

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joey_716

What is the name of your state? Pa.-traffic law I was cited for driving under suspension two years ago. I have never paid any money on this fine I want to get my license back the time limits on the suspension are up do I have to pay the fine I have heard there is a two year statute of limitations on traffic citations any help would help

E

eddiepowers

ive never in my life heard of a statute of limitations on paying that fine. you most likely won't get your license until you pay the fine. go to the motor vehicle and ask them what the status of your license is...they'll tell you EXACTLY how much you owe..

divgradcurl

The statute of limitations only is only a limit on how long they have to charge you with a crime. Once you've been charged and adjudicated, the judgement -- in your case, fines -- lasts until you pay it, or die, whichever comes first...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">