• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

U.S. Supreme Court Reply Brief

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AAYYZZ

I filed a U.S. Supreme Court Appeal, and the respondent currently has it in his possession to respond. The court accepted the appeal because it dealt with the 14th or 5th amendment of the U.S. Constitution (due process). I am now preparing for the respondent's response. How many pages can the reply brief be? Can the respondent fax the reply brief to the court? I may need an appellate attorney to respond to reply repidly to the opposition's brief. Can you supply me with any other information. Thanks.

A

Attorney_Replogle

Sorry for the delay in replying to your questions. I hope this helps. I will send you to the site where the Supreme Court has their rules of procedure. That is pretty straight forward and should help you with these issues. OK?

For Supreme Court rules go to www.law.cornell.edu/rules/supct/overview.html.

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">