• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unable to collect from insurace claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

redd39

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma. I have a claim with State Farm insurance. Someone broke into my house. I finally got all documents of prices of items that was stolen from my home and damages of my doors. I sent the forms to the adjustor and the adjustor quit and I had to work out of town for a couple of months. My insurance has since went to another insurance provider. I've been waiting for months to get my case settled, but now State Farm says that they aren't going to pay. They stated that they never got any of the forms plus receipts that I sent them. What can I do. I had never heard from anyone that the adjuster quit and that he never had gotten anything that I sent him. I don't know what to do can you please tell me what to do.

Thanks,

Tamera Norton

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">