• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unathorized land use

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sweif

What is the name of your state? north carolina

I own land in NC, I allowed a repossession of a manufactured home from that property. Aproximately 2-3 moths ago I recieved a letter stating that they have taken possession of the home. The repossession is not the issue. It was what I wanted for many reasons.
The land is seperate from the home and was not part of the agreement. They are aware of this, however they are using my land still to display the home for sell. I just found this out through a phone call from a potential buyer. I am living in another state and was not aware that they did not remove the home from my property as expected. Can they leave it there untilled sold or do they have a time frame in which they must remove it. This is recopied from the forum landlord tenant as I felt this may be a more appropiate forum Thank you.:confused:

HomeGuru

sweif said:
What is the name of your state? north carolina

I own land in NC, I allowed a repossession of a manufactured home from that property. Aproximately 2-3 moths ago I recieved a letter stating that they have taken possession of the home. The repossession is not the issue. It was what I wanted for many reasons.
The land is seperate from the home and was not part of the agreement. They are aware of this, however they are using my land still to display the home for sell. I just found this out through a phone call from a potential buyer. I am living in another state and was not aware that they did not remove the home from my property as expected. Can they leave it there untilled sold or do they have a time frame in which they must remove it. This is recopied from the forum landlord tenant as I felt this may be a more appropiate forum Thank you.:confused:
**A: send those freeloaders a certified letter demanding that the home be removed from your property by August 1 2002 and if not removed by such date, they will be liable for payment of lot rent at $_____per day until such time as the home is removed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">