• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unbelievable Nightmare!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

themarla

What is the name of your state?CA. While being poisoned, my home was "gutted" right under my nose. By the time I "saw" it, I was horrified and trying to uncover all the info I could. I uncovered a LOT. So much time doing that, I only listed a portion of losses and claim was denied. (Don't know why.) It has been 2 yrs and I am still finding more damages i.e., doors, moldings, original tile (1941), cabinets, cupboards, central air, inside of fireplace, eve, rain gutters all switched w/ trash look-alikes resulting in more damages. Clearly, they intended on leveling my house. As well as my family's com'l property next door that I was Trustee of - same thing happened there. They actually succeeded in running me off the com'l property. I believe I uncovered a "ring" - forged (verified) legal docs and more, however no one is interested. Instead of trying to stop these people I should have concentrated on me and my claim. Any ideas? Can the claim be reconsidered? Will obtaining an atty help at this point? Thanks!

themarla

That's the biggest problem - never was good at telling a story, let alone something I wouldn't believe if someone told it to me. I am the victim of a group of people who take homes, property, vehicles from unsuspecting and those unable to protect themselves. I was a caregiver for 13 yrs - and Trustee of an estate these people intended on adding to their collection. My former boss, an insurance agent /estate planner, "helped" me throughout those years. And hired me the minute my duties were over. The first thing he did was insist I meet with his atty to "protect myself" - a Trust was created naming him "Successor Trustee." While at work, my home was being robbed - I was oblivious due to being poisoned. By the time I realized what happened, my credibility had been destroyed. While poisoned, I was "crazy" and being set up with hidden cameras, tenants who had been "planted", etc. The "honest" insurance agent intercepted my insurance prior to this and forewarned them that I am "crazy" and to ignore me if I file a claim. They did; he appeared the "hero." I was/am entitled to compensation for damages under my policy. I am now armed with more information, but isn't the statute of limitations 2 yrs in CA? Once a claim file is closed, can it be reopened? (By the way - the Trust was fraud. The property was already in a Trust. That was how they altered the legal documents which no one would have ever realized.)

The Rockford Files

Someone slipped you a micky and did what? What little I can understand of your situation sounds bizarre! Have you talked to the insurance comissioner? The District attorney? Or the media? (Now that you are not 'poisoned')

Last edited:

claimlaw

It was I who slipped her the micky. We are everywhere and watching right now. You cannot escape our grasp. We are actually you but nothing you can do will ever prove it.

themarla

DiannaMaria66 said:
Someone slipped you a micky and did what? What little I can understand of your situation sounds bizarre! Have you talked to the insurance comissioner? The District attorney? Or the media? (Now that you are not 'poisoned')
Reported it to all of them. As worthwhile then as it is now. {{ sigh }} Regardless of how bizarre it sounds, and I know it does, I didn't "trip" over the forged legal documents, etc. They are still felonies regardless of my mental status. My lack of story-telling abilities is why this will be allowed to continue. It is easier to believe that insurance agents are honest!

themarla

claimlaw said:
It was I who slipped her the micky. We are everywhere and watching right now. You cannot escape our grasp. We are actually you but nothing you can do will ever prove it.
AA is down the hallway. Go back, or slip me another one so I can ... be more like you? :(

themarla

DiannaMaria66 said:
What did the police say?
They do not appear interested. Not even in solid evidence. Reporting it seems to be the biggest crime of all. So I think I need to just concentrate on myself and my claim, rather than knowing or worrying about estate planners taking advantage (and worse) of clients. So ..... can a claim be reopened and if so, is there a statute of limitations on doing so? Thanks.

themarla

DiannaMaria66 said:
Consumers who believe they have been victimized by the defendants, or by another living trust mill or annuity fraud, should report it to the Department of Insurance by calling 1-800-927-HELP, or visiting the web site at www.insurance.ca.gov. They also may file a complaint online at the Attorney General's web site, http://www.ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm.
They see nothing wrong. Or .... "not their job." The reason I now have to hire an atty. And the reason more people do not report crime - it backfires, here in Fresno.

themarla said:
They see nothing wrong. Or .... "not their job." The reason I now have to hire an atty. And the reason more people do not report crime - it backfires, here in Fresno.

Good luck with getting your problem resolved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">