• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

undelivered online service and refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nelson M.

What is the name of your state? - sorry i don't know in which state do they run the service, it's just a website, how can I find out which state are they?

I ordered a service and their website advertised, but they failed to deliver and still they said they would refund me. But months after they still don't send the refund. What can I do?

PayrollHRGuy

Do you know what state YOU are in?

Have you contacted their customer service since the original contact? How did you pay for the item?

Nelson M.

Do you know what state YOU are in?

Unfortunately I'm was not in US when the transaction happened, but soon I will be back to New york.

Have you contacted their customer service since the original contact? How did you pay for the item?
Yes, I contacted about 50 times now, they keep telling it is being reviewed and processed, it was paid by wire transfer.

Last edited:

quincy

What is the name of your state?

What service did you order?

What did your contract say about refunds?

Nelson M.

What is the name of your state?

What service did you order?

What did your contract say about refunds?
New york, I don't see any contract they provided, it was input online form and chat with customer service. The service is do a purchase and forward the package to me.

bcr229

Have you tried doing a "whois" search on the web site to see who the domain registrar is? Sometimes you get lucky and the company name is visible.

Nelson M.

ok, i did a whois search, it says domain Portland Oregon. I wonder is this true information because the routing number suggests it is in CA.

PayrollHRGuy

It wouldn't be unusual for a larger company to register the domain in one location and bank in another. I'd try to speak with someone at the company outside of the normal customer service loop.

How much money are we talking about?

Nelson M.

They purposed design the communication this way - the only way to speak to them is through customer service, every request/inquiry is relayed by customer service people. I never find a way to talk to other departments, it is 4000usd.

bcr229

Nelson M.

I searched but no hit, they claims they are in Oregon... i wonder is there any legal means to get the refund other than asking them day be day and always get we are working on it response.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">