• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

undelivered online service and refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I searched but no hit, they claims they are in Oregon... i wonder is there any legal means to get the refund other than asking them day be day and always get we are working on it response.
You wired $4000 to a company without investigating the company and it's location, and without a contract?

In order to sue a company for a refund for failure by the company to deliver promised services, you need to know to whom and how to serve this business with a summons and complaint.

If it is a legitimate online company, the company should have a registered agent in your state.

Nelson M.

i regret it, i think like many online stores, there is no contract, it's just pay and get what you ordered.
Where should I file the complaint? Do I need to go to Oregon for this case?
I also wonder does police handle such complaint? Maybe some pressure from authority would let them do the refund.

quincy

i regret it, i think like many online stores, there is no contract, it's just pay and get what you ordered.
Where should I file the complaint? Do I need to go to Oregon for this case?
I also wonder does police handle such complaint? Maybe some pressure from authority would let them do the refund.
Look to see if your state has a registered agent listed for the business.

You probably can file suit in your state.

Right now it is a contract matter and not a matter for the police.

You could also report the company to the Attorneys General of Oregon and your state if you cannot resolve the matter with the company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">