• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

under age drinking in new york state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


robin bruno

my daughter was in a club in new york city. her girlfriend asked her to hold her beer. undercover cops then walked buy and picked her out of a group and because she was holding the drink arrested her. she has witnesses that said she was not drinking? she now has to appear in criminal court. any advise for her. i have no reason to doubt she is telling the truth.



How do I put this? Your daughter should not have been in such a club -- usually these clubs are reserved for 21 and over.

Now, that doesn't mean she should have been arrested. get an attorney http://www.attorneypages.com. She might be able to have the charges dismissed. Did anyone take a breathalizer or blood alcohol test?

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential