• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Undo Action in Georgia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Under the Radar Member
DUDE! Hit POST REPLY and ask the question already! Noone can help you with no information except "Undo Action" and Georgia. And it's likely UndUE action.


Undo Action

In 1990, during confusion, I divorced my husband although we were never separated. We have never separated since then or now. We were married in 1987 in the same Georgia county we were divorced in in 1990. We have acted as a married couple since we were married and have filed joint tax returns and purchased property as a married couple. Can we annul our divorce and reinstate our initial marriage certificate/license?


Under the Radar Member
I doubt it. Just get remarried. That will be the easiest and least expensive route to take.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential