• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unfair sale of residence we paid for

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zippymnstr

What is the name of your state?california, my question is this , i and my boyfriend purchased a home 5 years ago but had my boyfriends boss co-sign for us due to credit issues and as to the payment of the house the boss had automatically removed any payments due on house and utilities for the five years out of each weeks paycheck. and recently they had a falling out and he got fired from his job and now the boss says we have to move out of this home and hes going to sell it and not only that hes going to profit off about 200 grand on the sale and all he wants to do is give us back our 50 grand that we paid into house for the five years of paying for it , can he make us move and sell our home we paid for over this time?

HomeGuru

zippymnstr said:
What is the name of your state?california, my question is this , i and my boyfriend purchased a home 5 years ago but had my boyfriends boss co-sign for us due to credit issues and as to the payment of the house the boss had automatically removed any payments due on house and utilities for the five years out of each weeks paycheck. and recently they had a falling out and he got fired from his job and now the boss says we have to move out of this home and hes going to sell it and not only that hes going to profit off about 200 grand on the sale and all he wants to do is give us back our 50 grand that we paid into house for the five years of paying for it , can he make us move and sell our home we paid for over this time?

**A: we need to know who is on title.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">