• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

uninvited guest from hades

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

rikers said:
Good job. just shows you don't have to be a lawyer to know the law. Experience is sometimes the best teacher.
**A: that is pure BS. What the writer did was against the law. If the tenant filed a complaint, the landlord would be looking at some servere penalties.

P

porkyluck

the law of goodness prevailed!!!

......to allow our gov's law to get in the way of what is right vs. wrong is "gutless" to the highest degree!

i would have welcomed a lawsuit from that piece of human trash!

HomeGuru

porkyluck said:
the law of goodness prevailed!!!

......to allow our gov's law to get in the way of what is right vs. wrong is "gutless" to the highest degree!

i would have welcomed a lawsuit from that piece of human trash!
**A: and you would have lost big time. Just be lucky pork and move on.

P

porkyluck

not scared at all to lose a lawsuit if it means doing the right thing!

dequeendistress

I agree with HG!

It takes people who ask for legal advice in a legal forum, who don't take said advice, and then blatently break the law, and then have the arrogant attitude that "It may be illegal but it worked for me." Yes, that is who we need in politics...make sure you run for congress or the senate...people like you surely need to be in the law making process.

Your statement : ".to allow our gov's law to get in the way of what is right vs. wrong is "gutless" to the highest degree!"

Should be your campaign slogan...

Aheem, excuse me I shall climb down from the podium now.

dequeendistress

Should be plenty as I now will refrain from soap box invocations.

and FYI since this is Porky's thread...Pork is the other white meat.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">